Monday, July 12, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame......







June the 9th saw Braydens' 11th birthday (my gosh his Dad is getting old...lol) & our 3rd baseball game on our home field. Yay, we won............it was a most exciting game!!!



It was the 1st day of my Wilton Cake Decorating class & well, my procrastination got the BEST of me.



NEVER, ever, never.......try to ice a cake when it's hot...no, no, no, no, NO!!!!! The chocolate cake & chocolate icing ended up looking like an apiary for worms....well, u get the pic =(



Now, if I was thinking, I shoulda put a handful of them sour & colourful gummy worms on top of that cake & NO one would have been the wiser....lol



BUT, u gotta love kids, they didn't CARE what that cake looked like, they just wanted to eat it & eat they did........they were lined up & then some with a few trying to sneak in for 3rds...now THAT's a cake!!



Look @ how happy my lil man is.....he's making a wish...probably 4 more delish Mommy-made cakes NO doubt =)









No comments: